Denphone systems natively support calls to the following numbers:
- International Calls: 010 prefix
- VoIP Phones: 050 prefix
- PHS Phones: 070 prefix
- Mobile / Cellular Phones: 080, 090 prefixes
- Japan Toll Free Numbers: 0120, 0800
- Land line, ISDN, Pager 0[1-9][1-9][1-9] prefix (basically this means local numbers like Tokyo 03, Osaka 06, Fukuoka 092, or KitaAkita City 0186)
- Anonymous Call (Don't display caller ID): 184 - DenphonePBX systems can set this automatically.
- Dialing without area code (2-9). For example instead of 03-4550-1405 to call Denphone in Tokyo, just dial 4550-1405
- Special rules can be programmed as required
- Carrier Identification Code: 00XY (for example: 0066 - Softbank Toll Free)
- Emergency (Police): 110
- Emergency (Coast Guard): 118
- Emergency (Fire, Ambulance): 119
- Pager: 020
- FMC: 060
- Message Dial Service: 0170
- Mass Calling Service: 0180
- Unified Number Service: 0570
- Premium Rate Service: 0990
- Time Reporting: 117
- Weather Reporting: 177
- Directory Inquiry: 104
- Others: 1XY
Disable Anonymous Call: 186
Denphone systems support the following with NTT lines (not available with IAX2 or SIP trunking):
Japan has a number of carriers that do not completely function with each other, but generally solutions can be found.
♦ Denphone can provide alternative emergency call routing where requested.
♦ Denphone has alternative bi-lingual solutions available. Please contact Denphone for more details.