Articles in the case-studies category.
To add VoIP capabilities to their office phone system and
enhance the overall telephone communications environment.
+ Improve inter-office calling
+ Add PC soft-phone capability
+ Integrate click-to-dial into the in-house CRM system
+ Add voicemail and smart call redirection features...
To implement an ASP based Voice Message distribution system
(called VoiceGenie) for the Banks Research department in Tokyo.
+ Web interface and dialin voice menu interface
+ Voice Message uploads through Voice menu or sound file upload
+ Integrated with the Bank's in-house CRM system
+ Predictive dialer
+ Call time and destination based charging...
Tel: +81-3-4550-1405 (Tokyo)
Tel: +81-6-4560-3200 (Osaka)
- Cisco Broadsoft Japan announces shutdown of PBXL service February 2020
- Yealink Japan release locally certified J-DECT cordless phone solution (2019)
- Japan telecom regulator announces new rules for domestic local numbers Apr 2019
- Denphone K.K. adds Fukuoka (092) number support to Cloud and SIP service Feb 2019
- After the Quake - Asterisk in Christchurch, New Zealand
- Case Study 14: Robert Walters
- Case Study 13: NEC-SCHOTT
- Case Study 12: United Nations University
- Case Study 11: Nortel
- Case Study 9: European Cellphone manufacturer