The Digium® AEX410 is a half-length PCI-Express x1 modular gateway card for connecting analog telephone stations and analog POTS lines through a PC. It supports a combination of up to four station or trunk modules for a total of 4 lines.
Using Digium's Asterisk® software and standard PC hardware, one can create a telephony environment that includes all of the sophisticated features of a high-end business telephone system.
Using an industry-standard bursting, bus-mastering interface chip that is found within millions of PC systems worldwide, and Digium VoiceBus Technology, the AEX410 eliminates the requirement for external gateways, with industry-leading performance and price. The trunk and station modules are interchangeable, allowing the creation of any combination of interfaces. The optional hardware echo cancellation module provides 1024 taps (128 milliseconds) of echo cancellation for superior voice quality on both trunk and station interfaces. Scaling of this solution is accomplished by adding additiona l AEX410 or other Digium analog interface cards.
4 Port Analog Features:
- 4 Ports for connecting analog telephones or POTS lines
- Half-length Analog Card
- Up to 4 FXS or FXO Modules
- High Performance Echo Cancellation (HPEC) Software (Optional)
- TDM410 for use with a PCI 2.2 compliant slot - Bundled with VPMADT032 as TDM410PE
- AEX410 for use with a PCI-express 1.0 compliant slot – Bundled with VPMADT032 as AEX410PE
Image shows AEX410 with echo cancellation VPMMADT032, X100M FXO module and 1 x S110M FXS module. Sold separately.