Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Denphone offers a variety of Interactive Voice Response services, ranging from basic to highly sophisticated customized solutions.
We can design and implement simple "Press 1 for Sales, Press 2 for Support" style services for you quickly and economically.
For the messages, we can either use voice recordings of your own staff, arrange for a professional voice talent to supply the voice, or use a synthetic text-to-voice service. The latter two can be made available in English, Japanese, as well as any other languages as required.
We can also build more sophisticated custom IVR applications on your behalf. Some examples include:-
- Automated stock price quote systems.
- Weather condition update system for skiing.
A well designed IVR system can help you improve business efficiency, increase customer satisfaction, or be part of a service sold by your company to generate business revenues.
Other Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) Solutions
In addition to IVR systems, Denphone offers other voice-related solutions which can help you improve business efficiency, generate business revenues, and protect your company staff.
- Click to Dial solutions allow sales staff to click phone numbers from a CRM database rather than dial each number by hand. This saves time and effort, especially when working through a long cold calling list.
- Voice Drop solutions also helps your sales staff. These detect whether the number called is on answering machine mode or not, and if so, leaves a pre-recorded message on the answering machine.
- Voice Blast solutions blast out large volumes of pre-recorded calls. They can be used for product promotions, alerts for internal staff, or combined with IVR for checking employee safety in the event of a disaster scenario.
We can tailor these solutions to match your business work-flow and focus on areas which bring the most benefit to your company.